"Snow-bodies" "Snow-bodies"

Lol. Like the touch on how today's society is becoming more sensitive/politically correct. Good job!

"Bonding" With Dad "Bonding" With Dad

Here I was, going through some videos for December's top 10 entries in the morning with a cup of joe. I don't normally watch many videos on Newgrounds and I must say that I should never, ever again judge a short video's title.

Heck, I don't even have a dad but you've somehow managed to make me relate to this and how you managed to incorporate one of the most boring activity (personally) into a comedy story, I have no idea (you must be made of magic, unicorns & rainbows).

The voice-acting in this is awesome too. You get my vote for December's favourites! :)

itsalexclark responds:

I just saw this - thank you so much - it really means a lot.

No Face No Face

Creep-factor: Almost a 5-Star for me. However, when you said short, I didn't expect it to be that short! I wanted more! I did enjoy the whole concept that we put on a "face/mask" when we go out into the world, and rarely expose our true selves.

I didn't really get the fly part though @_@ Otherwise, I like it.

Crispy Corporate Reverse Birth Placenta Package Crispy Corporate Reverse Birth Placenta Package

Good work mate! I thoroughly enjoyed the bogan accent of one of the characters (which surprisingly made me somewhat homesick).
A dark, twisted creepy parody of life - I look forward to more of your animations :) I normally enjoy creepy vids, but man, this actually creeped me out more than per usual!

jackthetrippr responds:

Haha thankyou! Which voice was it? The nipple lady?