Bring Back Meaning! Bring Back Meaning!

Decent puzzle game. Everything is easy up until I try to unlock 2 of the following medals: Pretty Coziness and Parallel World.

Played the game 3 times to no avail. Can you please let me know how to get the remaining 2?

RejahCityGuy responds:

The info is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufZupfdavjI

Fragile Fragile

The ambiance of the music is great! I don't know if it was meant to be a short game, but I managed to reach the end quite quickly (am I missing something ith those boxes?). Nonetheless, I like it :)

MIDNIGHT MIDNIGHT

Great horror adventure game :) It definitely gave me the chills and needed a few runs to sort of understand where I was going. Having said that, a walkthrough would be great (I have a terrible memory) and sometimes like to have some help without repeating the game from scratch.

CjElliott responds:

I will make a walkthrough once I have fixed the bugs other people are having and added support for firefox, thanks a lot for the nice review and I am glad you liked the game :)

Escape THE GAME Escape THE GAME

Fantastic game! Really enjoyed it (though admittedly I required some hints to get all the medals!) :) It's hard, funny and witty.

Muja responds:

Thanks a lot, I'm very glad you had fun!
And don't worry about using the walkthrough.. it's there for a reason :)

Zombie Society - Dead Detective Zombie Society - Dead Detective

Great game! The only thing which annoyed me is the fact I can't get the "One out of two" medal to unlock :(

Muja responds:

That seems to be a recurring problem..!

*SPOILER*
See, the first time you meet Mitsk, you can make two deductions:
- You can ask him, at the very beginning, if the police isn't interested in his case, since he went to a private detective
- You can deduce the nature of what was stolen from Mitsk

If you get one wrong, but the other is correct, you'll gain the medal you seek :)
*SPOILER END*

Thank you for your review!

Ghost Motel 1: Resurrected Ghost Motel 1: Resurrected

I actually quite like this game, and the puzzles were simple enough to keep me entertained. However, it's wayyy too short! The only small criticism is that there is no "skip" dialogue option which could be handy if you replay this game (for the medals). Not bad :)

Noodle responds:

I purposefully left that feature out, because I wanted players to actually listen to the dialogue, and absorb the story.
At the time I guess I spaced on that fact that people replaying the game might not want to hear it all a second time. If I ever make another point-and-click game I will be sure to add a skip option.

Pirate Ship Survival Pirate Ship Survival

Am I the only one who noticed the typo "lute"? Isn't it loot?