"Snow-bodies" "Snow-bodies"

Lol. Like the touch on how today's society is becoming more sensitive/politically correct. Good job!

"Bonding" With Dad "Bonding" With Dad

Here I was, going through some videos for December's top 10 entries in the morning with a cup of joe. I don't normally watch many videos on Newgrounds and I must say that I should never, ever again judge a short video's title.

Heck, I don't even have a dad but you've somehow managed to make me relate to this and how you managed to incorporate one of the most boring activity (personally) into a comedy story, I have no idea (you must be made of magic, unicorns & rainbows).

The voice-acting in this is awesome too. You get my vote for December's favourites! :)

itsalexclark responds:

I just saw this - thank you so much - it really means a lot.

No Face No Face

Creep-factor: Almost a 5-Star for me. However, when you said short, I didn't expect it to be that short! I wanted more! I did enjoy the whole concept that we put on a "face/mask" when we go out into the world, and rarely expose our true selves.

I didn't really get the fly part though @_@ Otherwise, I like it.

Bring Back Meaning! Bring Back Meaning!

Decent puzzle game. Everything is easy up until I try to unlock 2 of the following medals: Pretty Coziness and Parallel World.

Played the game 3 times to no avail. Can you please let me know how to get the remaining 2?

RejahCityGuy responds:

The info is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufZupfdavjI

Fragile Fragile

The ambiance of the music is great! I don't know if it was meant to be a short game, but I managed to reach the end quite quickly (am I missing something ith those boxes?). Nonetheless, I like it :)

MIDNIGHT MIDNIGHT

Great horror adventure game :) It definitely gave me the chills and needed a few runs to sort of understand where I was going. Having said that, a walkthrough would be great (I have a terrible memory) and sometimes like to have some help without repeating the game from scratch.

CjElliott responds:

I will make a walkthrough once I have fixed the bugs other people are having and added support for firefox, thanks a lot for the nice review and I am glad you liked the game :)