"Snow-bodies" "Snow-bodies"

Lol. Like the touch on how today's society is becoming more sensitive/politically correct. Good job!

"Bonding" With Dad "Bonding" With Dad

Here I was, going through some videos for December's top 10 entries in the morning with a cup of joe. I don't normally watch many videos on Newgrounds and I must say that I should never, ever again judge a short video's title.

Heck, I don't even have a dad but you've somehow managed to make me relate to this and how you managed to incorporate one of the most boring activity (personally) into a comedy story, I have no idea (you must be made of magic, unicorns & rainbows).

The voice-acting in this is awesome too. You get my vote for December's favourites! :)

itsalexclark responds:

I just saw this - thank you so much - it really means a lot.

No Face No Face

Creep-factor: Almost a 5-Star for me. However, when you said short, I didn't expect it to be that short! I wanted more! I did enjoy the whole concept that we put on a "face/mask" when we go out into the world, and rarely expose our true selves.

I didn't really get the fly part though @_@ Otherwise, I like it.

MIDNIGHT MIDNIGHT

Great horror adventure game :) It definitely gave me the chills and needed a few runs to sort of understand where I was going. Having said that, a walkthrough would be great (I have a terrible memory) and sometimes like to have some help without repeating the game from scratch.

CjElliott responds:

I will make a walkthrough once I have fixed the bugs other people are having and added support for firefox, thanks a lot for the nice review and I am glad you liked the game :)

Escape THE GAME Escape THE GAME

Fantastic game! Really enjoyed it (though admittedly I required some hints to get all the medals!) :) It's hard, funny and witty.

Muja responds:

Thanks a lot, I'm very glad you had fun!
And don't worry about using the walkthrough.. it's there for a reason :)

Zombie Society - Dead Detective Zombie Society - Dead Detective

Great game! The only thing which annoyed me is the fact I can't get the "One out of two" medal to unlock :(

Muja responds:

That seems to be a recurring problem..!

*SPOILER*
See, the first time you meet Mitsk, you can make two deductions:
- You can ask him, at the very beginning, if the police isn't interested in his case, since he went to a private detective
- You can deduce the nature of what was stolen from Mitsk

If you get one wrong, but the other is correct, you'll gain the medal you seek :)
*SPOILER END*

Thank you for your review!